Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pay it Forward

I never ever do things like this, here goes...

"The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade (or possibly store-bought) gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!"

3 comments:

Taylor Gardner said...

What a fun post! Not just because I can only imagine the creative things you can come up with, but because I can't wait to post the same thing to get my own creative juices flowing.

I'm not sure if you look at our blog ever, but we're having a little girl in June! We should get together sometime for lunch to catch up. I still haven't met little Addie...how shameful!

Jamas, Erin and Auden Gwilliam said...

Hey lady! Super stoked to be getting something cute from you... Thank goodness you have the creative gene! Maybe you can help me with some ideas too! I love you tons.

Basarabas said...

Sounds so fun! I've never seen this before. I'll have to start thinking of something creative!